WE ARE ENCOURAGED that we continue to grow our presence and reputation. Sveriges Internationella Talanger is now 350 members strong. We have introduced ourselves to businesses and interest groups and have made some allies. We have partnered with the Stockholms Intensivsvenska För Akademiker (SIFA) (an education program where we all met) and cooperate with SACO, Stockholms Länsstyrelse, Arbetsmarknadsförvaltningen, Diversity Group and SvT.
WHEN WE STARTED our LinkedIn group we wanted to organize an event to bring our members together and give them the opportunity to meet those "on the other side"- that is, in the business world. We created our sub-brand SIT Samtal to drive our activities that aim to create a dialogue between our members and the labor market.
OUR FIRST SIT SAMTAL EVENT is on September 26th and is titled Tänk Om!, which means "think about it" or even, "consider it". It is a panel discussion that is designed to bring attention to our situation and to give our members a chance to ask questions about the labor market to a panel of experts active in the area of diversity (mångfald). It is sponsored by Arbetsmarknadsförvaltningen and will be held at Stockholms Länsstyrelse.
Our Keynote Speaker
- Anna Rehnvall, Programchef, migration, Fores
- Tove Möller, Mångfaldsspecialist, Swedavia
- Sam Yildirim, Utvecklingsledare, Avdelningen för tillväxt, Stockholms Länsstyrelse
- Christina Rydén, Rektor, SIFA (Stockholms Intensivsvenska för Akademiker)
- Sarah Anwar, Business development manager, Diversity Group
- Dag Strömqvist, Projektledare för talang och mångfaldsintegration, Sveriges Television
TO GIVE OUR MEMBERS INFORMATION- AND A VOICE, we have been collecting questions from our members via our LinkedIn group. Through our panel discussion we aim to identify what is preventing us from entering the labor market and what we can do about it.